- Design a 5”x 5” compositions illustrating an object and the name of the object.
- Select your subject matter (keep it simple)
- Draw at least 20 square thumbnail examples to begin. 10 type dominant and 10 image dominant.
- After you have explored your thumbnails, begin to produce your images on the computer.
- Compose 6 variations of the type dominant and image dominant compositions.
- Choose 3, one of each, type dominant and image dominant, and one more of your choice. Then mount them on 16” x 20” black board.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Graphic Design- Type Dominant/ Image Dominant
Graphic Design Students have completed Project 1:Type Dominant/ Image Dominant